Knowledge base companies, from the first round of the exhibition, have formed the largest number of exhibitors at INOTEX. Companies can arrange their products and technology at the exhibition, meet with their customers, see their respective companies, and plan their next exhibitions to follow the agreements.
The INOTEX does not just provide a booth to the companies. Through our various events, we will help companies expand their networks further. In general, companies that have a booth at INOTEX can benefit from the following:
1. It is possible to reserve B2B meetings for free
2. Find new and strategic partners for your business
3. The development of the international market in ESCAP countries due to their presence at the first Asia-Pacific Innovation Forum at the INOTEX2019
4. Use technology broker services for free
5. Identify the technological needs of large governmental and private and organizations in the Reverse Pitch Event and plan their B2B meetings with their representatives.
6. Take advantage of the exhibition facilities to unveil their new product or service
7. Use the special facilities of the exhibition in order to hold a ceremony of concluding an agreement at the exhibition
8. Holding a dedicated event "Providing Technologies" to potential customers.
Publish their company’s profile in the book and application of the exhibition and send it to large public and private organizations
We need to point out that for startups that have not yet commercialized their product, we have considered another part that we recommend to deploy in that segment to reduce costs and proximity to investors at the fair.